Striped Entry Hall
Monday, May 17, 2010
Nice entry update. I like the new look. Jenn at Jenn's Corner of Heaven took a bold step with bold stripes.
Striped Entry Hall
I did it. I striped my hallway. And with zero help.
From front door before:
Thanks to Kathleen for the awesome tips. Check out her hallway.
The curved wall in the entry really makes the space unique. But it was so plain.
View from the dining room before:
From front door before:
Looking towards front door before:
View from dining room after:
View from front door after:

Looking towards front door after:

I'm really digging the look. However, it's like buying a new dress with no purse, shoes or jewelry to match. I need to accessorize!
Entire hallway cost me about $25 bucks (I only used half a can of each paint) and approximately 9 hours of my life.
Looking towards front door after:
I'm really digging the look. However, it's like buying a new dress with no purse, shoes or jewelry to match. I need to accessorize!
Entire hallway cost me about $25 bucks (I only used half a can of each paint) and approximately 9 hours of my life.
What do you think?

0 comments:
Post a Comment