http://messieconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/05/kitchen-before-during.html
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Nice kitchen redo. Carrie at Messie Confessions did a great kitchen remodel.
Kitchen: Before & After; During
So, I’ve posted about my kitchen before in my whole-house renovation post, but I wanted to give it the official “Before & After; During” post it deserves.
Here’s the kitchen when we bought the home…

Here’s the demolition…
The new ceiling and lots of that funky NASA insulation that the hubs insisted on…
And here she is now…

I love my new kitchen. If I could get my arms around her, I’d give her a big hug. :) We've still got a long way to go (backsplash, hardwood floors, pot/pan drawer handles, etc.), but I enjoy this kitchen every single day with or without the finishing touches!
Here’s the kitchen when we bought the home…
Here’s the demolition…
I love my new kitchen. If I could get my arms around her, I’d give her a big hug. :) We've still got a long way to go (backsplash, hardwood floors, pot/pan drawer handles, etc.), but I enjoy this kitchen every single day with or without the finishing touches!
I confess, it's nicely done! What do you think?

0 comments:
Post a Comment