Knock off Wood Guest post

Monday, April 5, 2010

I am so excited to be here at Knock Off Wood!  I remember the first time I found Ana's blog and I felt like I was in Disney Land for Do it Yourself-ers.  She has great abilities and fabulous instructions, and I think we can all learn a lot from her. Thank you Ana for having me.

By way of introduction,
My name is Cassity,
and I am a Remodelaholic...
(forgive the cheesy picture.... I couldn't stop myself!)

...well at least I have a blog called Remodelaholic.  
I am a wife, a mother and an Interior Designer by degree.  
My husband Justin is a Landscape Architect and a "honey do" list genius!
Halloween 2009 The Three Amigos

I love working on projects and the satisfaction it brings to see a job well done.  We do a lot of re-purpose, reuse, recycle projects and we try to make them as accessible as possible so that you too can make them.

We are remodeling our third house.  The thing is, we don't like to spend a lot of money to get the look we want... Can I get an Amen?   So, we are always trying new creative solutions.  Then we share them with you, with complete tutorials to make it as easy to recreate as possible.

On my blog you will find:

Also here are some of the projects you will find on my blog:
How to make your plain garage doors look like carriage doors.













Stop by Remodelaholic when you get a chance!  
Thanks Ana for letting 
me guest post on your blog today!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP