HEy there
Monday, March 29, 2010
My name is Cassity,
and I am a Remodelaholic...
(forgive the cheesy picture.... I couldn't stop myself!)
...well at least I have a blog called Remodelaholic. And, I am so excited to be blog swappin' with Jen today. Isn't is funny how in this bloggin community we feel like we are friends with people we don't actually know. Well, I feel like Jen and I are good friends. Of course she is the stylish, cool friend and I am the frumpy, paint on her fingernails friend but that just makes life more fun right?
I am here to introduce myself and my blog, Remodelaholic. My name is Cassity, I am a wife, a mother and an interior designer by degree. My husband Justin is a Landscape Architect and a honey do list genius!
Halloween 2009 The Three Amigos
We are remodeling our third house. The thing is, we don't like to spend a lot of money to get the look we want... Can I get an Amen? So, we are always trying new creative solutions. Then we share them with you, with complete tutorials to make it as easy to recreate as possible.
On my blog you will find:
Recipes (and a linky party just for recipes)
Weekly Linky Parties (Fridays)
Guest House Tours (Mondays starting in April)


+cropped.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment